Here are some wine storage tips to ensure top quality wine:
- Store your wine upright for the first 48 hours.
- After that, you can store your wine upright, on its side or even upside down (the nomacorc corks do not need to be kept wet by the wine).
- Store your wine in a cool, dark place.
- Your wine should be stored where the temperature is CONSISTENT… Bright light, movement, and temperature fluctuations can negatively affect the quality of your wine.
- After you have fininshed each bottle, simply rinse the bottle three times with hot water and return neck down in the carboard case.
- Do not store your wine on heated floors.
- Do not put your wine directly on concrete floors, Put a thick piece of wood under the wine boxes
- Do not “trunk-age” your wine. Please take it out of your car.